Tuesday 1 September 2015

ABOUT FREDDY LIEW YU SHIN

hai thr, my name is freddy liew yu shin, everybody just call me ah shin, i love to draw and paint since primary school, i just learning how to make better artworks my self in university that i studying thr for 5 years at University Education Sultan Idris, Tg Malim,Perak, i experince as a GST DC 41 teacher teaching PSV and Geography at SMK Santubong (2006) and as DG41 PSV and P. Moral teacher at SMK Jalan Arang (2007-2011) at Kuching here. now i not teaching anymore since i had an accident in school and the pengetua just cancel my post being a teacher.......my last salary was on 2011 June and now i enjoying my self self employed at home doing some paintings and drawing besides attending many church activities such as Bible Studies and so on since last year 2012. i also enjoying myself at home watching many online tvs and listening to online radio since my Astro just spoil and illegal satelite just hit by lightning this year.....besides that i every end of the months attending psychologist treatment at Sentosa Hospital batu 7 for taking some pills for me diagnose with schizophrenia illness that i had since university time studies at 2002. .thats all about me...pls add me to your facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment